Friday, April 27, 2012

Talk Show Hopeful: My Greatest Regret

Photo source: USA Today
My greatest regret in life? I didn't start regularly watching Today with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb until last month. I've been missing so much. Great co-host chemistry! Cute kids doing a mini The Voice! Wine at 10am! 
When The Jill Dobson Show takes off you can bet we'll have at least 2 out of 3. (Sorry, The Voice.)
I'm going to be a guest on Red Eye on Fox News Channel overnight tonight (3-4amET) and I fully plan to give a shout-out to my two new best friends. 
I hope we can remain best friends when my dream show hits the airwaves. KLG and HK, let's remember the wise words of morning show veteran Diane Sawyer:
Competition is easier to accept if you realize it is not an act of oppression or abrasion. I've worked with some of my best friends in direct competition.
If Diane and Katie* can make it, we can too!


*We all agree Diane was talking about Katie Couric, right?

--------
Follow Jill on Twitter: @JillDobson
Or at www.Pinterest.com/JillDobson
Or at www.Facebook.com/JillDobson

3 comments:

  1. It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Bill Schulz ever get his dream date with Hoda?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their clothes on the show. They always look amazing!

    ReplyDelete