Monday, March 5, 2012

Favorite Things: Twitter

I'm celebrating my 3-year Twitter-versary! I started tweeting on March 3, 2009 and in that time, it seems my Tweets have have focused on these things: celebrities, my TV hits, Bill Schulz, and just total randomness.


Random tweets:
Dear @Twitter, I'm deeply offended that "Who to Follow" suggestions include @WeightWatchers. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!!
Dr. Rosen told me I have "a perfect set." Of course, he's my dentist and was referring to my teeth. Why? What were you thinking? Podiatrist?
Friends- No matter the occasion, any gifts I give you in the next 5 years will be in a "Baby on Board" gift bag. 
Wish I were at Comic-Con. Feel like kind of a loser here in Times Square in my Wonder Woman get-up. The upside: people keep giving me money.
Starting a cover band. We'll do mash-ups of all the best Milli Vanilli & Vanilla Ice Songs. Calling it VANILLI ICE.
Loud girl on cell at busy store: "The badder I feel about myself, the more I want sex." Yes, I openly laughed at her. 
Based on the sounds coming from the front seat, I've deduced that my cabdriver is CLIPPING HIS NAILS! Uh, safety first, sir...please?!!


Bill-bashing tweets:
If something is total BS, say "That's total Bill Schulz!" Accurate, plus Mom won't ground you!
I just got Tweet-mentioned by ! Awesome! I KNEW my constant -belittling would be my ticket to fame!
What cause is close to your heart? I'm pro-literacy! Because if can't read my tweets, how will he know I'm belittling him?


TV tweets:
Quick request: if everyone could refrain from blinking tonight that'd be great. Otherwise you'll miss me on  10/9c on IFC!
For nearly a full minute of clever Jilly D comments, watch Showbiz Tonight 11:37pmET on HLN. Whoo hoo! 55 seconds of fun!
Oprah has Favorite Things, and so do I. My #1: Belittling . Which is exactly what I plan to do tonight on !
Thanks everyone for the kind words about my Hannity hit. Except for the dude who said I look icky in purple. Dude, YOU look icky in purple!

Sharing movie scoop soon on the CBS Saturday Early Show. On CBS. Saturday. Early. (Something feels redundant here).


Celebrity tweets:
Things Anthony Hopkins has forever ruined: Chianti, fava beans, lotion. Now my life is all merlot, lima beans & dry skin. 
Dear Elisabetta, I'm sorry I came between you two. Forgive me? // RT  Inside George Clooney's Latest Breakup

Few things make me happier than Kristin Chenoweth's many high-on-Ambien tweets! // RT : Ambiebn is grwta!
Kristin Chenoweth on Ambien, Tweet #4 // RT : I lvoe the kristpy cream
Kristin Chenoweth on Ambien, Tweet #10 // RT : Is on it amd ois like it
Kourtney Kardashian's best line in her acting debut? I vote: "Oh, snap. This is getting interesting." Said with zero interest.
OMMMGGGGG I hit over 7 million followers! Seriously guys! U mean the world to me!!! / Oh, sorry. I thought I was  for a sec.
----
Follow Jill on Twitter: @JillDobson
Or at www.Facebook.com/JillDobson

1 comment:

  1. Love all the Bill bashes! He deserves it! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete