Thursday, May 24, 2012

Host Chat: 'Today' with Kathie Lee... and Jill?

I've become addicted to watching Today with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb. This morning, I missed the show because I was taking my son to swim class. (Side note: WHO schedules a class during the 4th hour of Today? How dare they?) Since I missed my wine time (OK, tea time) with the gals, I decided to produce my own opening segment of hot headlines, paired with host opinions. 


Headline: More and more celebrities name their babies after locations: India, Georgia, Bronx.
Jill: Because the most well-known person with a location name, Paris Hilton, is such a great role model!
Headline: Four-year-old banned from school picture for her hairstyle.
Jill: I've got 3 decades on this kid, and I'm dying for that 'do! So cool. Maybe the school officials banned her because they were jealous of her style. I can't blame them. I'm jealous of her style!
Headline: Charlize Theron says her pit bull is "helping me out" with her adopted infant son.
Jill: When it comes to mommy's helpers, what baby would choose a loving grandma-type saying, "I just want to eat you up," when a totally safe pit bull is around and communicating the exact same message?


Now that I've gotten that out the way, I can start focusing on more hard-hitting topics as I gear up for an appearance on tonight's Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld. You know, like, what kind of trouble has Levi Johnston gotten himself into lately. News you can use!
--------
Follow Jill on Twitter: @JillDobson
Or at www.Pinterest.com/JillDobson
Or at www.Facebook.com/JillDobson

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving these headlines! And that 4-year old's "bow" hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete