Monday, February 13, 2012

Host Chat: My Morning Mix-Up

Storing two yellow plastic tubs full of powdery substances side-by-side in your pantry is a terrible idea. 
I learned that today, when instead of grabbing my Nestle Quik, I grabbed my baby's formula*... and nearly whipped up a post-workout drink that, rather than being chocolatey, was chalkolatey. Ew.


In other news, my pantry is always nearly as neat as in this picture. I'm like the villian in Sleeping with the Enemy! 
Also, yes, that is the Rachael Ray 30 Minute Meals for Kids cookbook pictured in the bottom right corner. Yup, I really do use it. I'm quite the celebrity chef! Plus, every other cookbook is beyond my capabilities. Sad but true.


*Yes, yes, I agree with you... breastmilk is best for baby. But I like to keep some formula on hand, too, for the insatiable Mr. Shane. Stop judging me, Judgy McJudgerson! I'm doing the best I can!

2 comments:

  1. Who knows? Maybe it would've been awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judgy McJudgerson! Gotta be on the lookout for old J.J. all the time, especially when you're a parent.

    ReplyDelete