Friday, August 19, 2011

Casting Call: Suri Cruise

Welcome to Casting Call: Jill's Search for the Perfect Co-Host! With each Casting Call, I advocate for someone I'd love as co-host of my inevitable future talk show. 
Forget Suri's Twisted World...
Have you seen Suri's Twisted Tumblr Site?
You know who'd be a great co-host The Jill Dobson Show? Suri Cruise! 
Have you seen the new site, purportedly written by Suri, called Suri's Burn Book? One post mentions Suri's introduction to the public via a 22-page Vanity Fair layout, and compares it to David and Victoria Beckham's first public photos of new baby Harper:
She’s a beautiful baby, but do these two know anything about a properly planned baby photo media release? She’s less than a week old! Where’s the mystery? Where’s the intrigue? Where’s the respect for young Harper’s media value? I mean, Facebook and Twitter? That’s so … lowbrow.
Another post about the Beckhams' new baby girl reads:
People want to believe that Harper Beckham and I are going to be rivals. This could not be further from the truth. I have no qualms with well-dressed, well-mannered young celebrities—it’s the slovenly little miscreants I take offense with. (And if you think I’m going to be jealous of a baby’s wardrobe, let me just remind you that I have invested $100,000 of Tom’s money in my shoe collection.)
Suri's Burn Book also talks about the many languages she knows, including Russian, for reading Anna Karenina in the original. She's got smarts, snark and style to spare! She'd be perfect as my sidekick! Actually, I'd happily be her sidekick! 

2 comments:

  1. That Suri sounds like a handful - using Tom's black card to shop all the time! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my new favorite celeb website!

    ReplyDelete