Friday, August 19, 2011

Host Chat: Talking "The Talk!"

Wow! Those of you in The Jill Dobson Show audience aren't just talking "The Talk," you're walking the walk! 
First you guys Tweeted and posted a YouTube video, both aimed toward landing me a seat on a talk show panel. Then I learned at least two Facebook groups have been started:
and
The latter has a great description, including the line, "If it worked for Betty White, it can work for Jill." 
As you may recall, when the "Betty White to Host SNL" Facebook group was formed, nearly a half million people promptly joined it.  The Saturday Night Live team took notice, and soon enough, Betty was "Live From New York!" 
There are already a combined total of 5 people on the two Jill Dobson groups... so, clearly, it's a foregone conclusion that I'm about to "Start Talking" with Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert and the rest of The Talk crew very soon! I mean, how could the producers (ahem, Sara Gilbert, John Redmann and every other incredibly good-looking and talented member of the team) possibly ignore such staggering numbers?!

2 comments:

  1. I just joined the "Get Jill on a Talk Show" FB group! I'll be tuning in to every talk show every day now to look for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch The Talk every day! Let's make this happen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete