Thursday, June 16, 2011

Host Chat: Huffington Post

Yesterday, a friend told me how much she loves the Huffington Post's wide variety of interesting articles. Within the hour, my friends Kristin and Gavin each emailed to tell me they love my latest Onion News Network video... A video which, coincidentally, is featured on Huffington Post.  OK, universe, I hear you, I'll go read everything on HuffPo right now!  Starting, of course, with any pages featuring my alter ego, Onion News Network Entertainment Correspondent Madison Daly.  Oh, look, Madison's got news about Green Lantern's Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. Let's watch now!
My alter ego Madison Daly in a "Green Lantern" ONN video

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, though, how funny is The Onion? The writers/producers there are geniuses!

    ReplyDelete