Friday, May 20, 2011

Host Chat: Most Beautiful People EVER

[Regis-esque co-host to Jill: "What's new this morning?"]


JILL: Breaking News!  You'll be shocked to hear that Halle Berry is looking gorgeous these days.  Huge surprise, right?  Here she is, last night, at a photography exhibit called Beauty Culture last night on the West Coast.  Doesn't she look flawless in this picture?
[Regis-esque co-host responds with one of his witty remarks that makes America love him]


JILL: [To studio audience]  I know, I know, I'm breaking ground with this observation... but I'm an incredibly brave person.  So I'm just gonna say it.  Don't you think Halle Berry is one of the best-looking people on the planet?


[Audience responds]


JILL: [To co-host]  You've interviewed countless TV stars, movie icons and recording artists through the years.  Who are some of the most gorgeous people you've ever come face-to-face with?



[Regis-esque co-host responds with one of his witty remarks that makes America love him]

JILL: I'm gonna go out on a limb with two more names.  Prepare yourselves at home.  This could blow your mind.  First, I once interviewed a star on the red carpet who kept looking me right in the eye as she spoke.  And I was mesmermized -- hypnotized -- by her gorgeous face. The star was... drumroll please... Angelina Jolie.  Here's a photo of her smiling right at me!  (Honestly, that looks just like the mic I was holding that night, and there were only about 99 fellow reporters there holding similar microphones.  So I think it's safe to assume she's talking to me in this picture!  Don't you?)

Also, I once did a sit down interview with male and female co-stars from a film.  I honestly don't even remember who the guy was, because I was staring at the girl the whole time.  Her skin glowed, her eyes sparkled.  Even her hand gestures were graceful and eloquent!  I'm sure my interview with her was terrible, because I was just sitting there, trying to absorb her beauty.  I'm not even sure I asked any questions!  I was literally hoping her beauty would waft over toward me and infuse me with super-gorgeousness.  Sadly, it did not.  I still look like this.  And she still gets to be.... Charlize Theron.

So, everybody at home... who do YOU think are the most gorgeous people ever?  Write into The Jill Dobson Show and let us know!

1 comment:

  1. Halle & Charlize are definitely up there. Some other absurdly gorgeous stars who make you want to punch them because of their beauty: Rob Lowe, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Lopez, Pierce Brosnan, Cat Deeley, Kate Beckinsale, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Brooklyn Decker, Sofia Vergara, and Eric Dane. To name just a few.

    ReplyDelete