Monday, January 16, 2012

Best Dressed at the Golden Globes

I'm so happy awards season is here again, because I love all the red carpet fashions! Previous years, I've been in LA, interviewing stars on the red carpet. This year I'm watching the Golden Globes from home, while holding my infant son. So instead of wearing a Carmen Marc Valvo gown, I'm wearing pajamas, accessorized with spit-up in my hair and drool on my shoulder. So chic! 
From my ultra-glam vantage point, I've chosen my best and worst dressed of the night. Here they are:


Best Dressed, Women's Division: Nicole Kidman
Best Dressed, Men's Division: Matt LeBlanc
Best Dressed Member of the Press: Courtney Friel
Worst Dressed Overall: Piper Perabo


Again, I'm writing this while wearing pj's that desperately need laundering, so I probably definitely have no right to judge. But that sure hasn't stopped me, has it? (Insert evil cackle here) I'm positively drunk with power I tell you! Drunk!

5 comments:

  1. I also really liked Laura Dern's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole Kidman always looked great at these events.

    Can you post a pic of Courtney Friel?

    Kate Beckinsale looked very beautiful.

    Jessica Alba also looked good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to say that Angelina Jolie looked great, probably better than previous shows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't Piper once have boobs? Where are they?

    ReplyDelete