Sunday, May 5, 2013

Host Chat: An Incredibly Poetic Announcement

Me, my belly and my publicity-wary toddler
Some thoughts from today's Long Branch Half Marathon:

I watched from the sidelines with my toddler son
as racers ran toward Mile 13.1
How did I do that just one year ago?
Now with each step my whole body shouts, "no!"
The reason I'm so slow and tired and big,
Is because soon we'll be having another kid!
Both offline and on, I have slowed to a crawl.
Since November I haven't Facebooked at all.
In coming months I predict more of the same...
I've got naps I must take! I've got diapers to change!

--------
Follow Jill on Twitter: @JillDobson
Or at www.Pinterest.com/JillDobson
Or at www.Facebook.com/JillDobson





3 comments:

  1. Congrat jill on your baby to come now i just wish we could hang and eat cinnebuns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on Baby #2. Facebook's loss is your gain!
    Will you share a Birth Announcement, like with Shane?

    http://thejilldobsonshow.blogspot.com/2011/10/birth-announcement-shane-quincy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad - Thanks! Aimee - Yes! Here it is: http://thejilldobsonshow.blogspot.com/2013/07/birth-announcement-elle-summer.html

    ReplyDelete