Thursday, May 26, 2011

Host Chat: House Arrest - Awful or Awesome?

Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to house arrest today.  People magazine reports she turned herself in to start her jail sentence this morning, and was immediately given house arrest, due to jail overcrowding.  If I were her, instead of feeling regret over the alleged necklace theft, these celebratory thoughts would be filling my head:
--Thank God so many other people have broken the law recently! I'm so lucky there's no room at the inn jail today!
--Now I don't have to have jailhouse baloney on white bread for lunch!  I'm going to have my cook whip up a ton of yummy sandwiches, just like the one I was eating last month during my Blank magazine cover shoot!


--I'm so lucky I have a huge house full of everything my heart desires.  But, what the heck, I'm totally going online shopping this afternoon!  I'll need some casual sandals to wear poolside (once I'm allowed outside my house again)... and for only $1,095.00, the Valentino wedge would be perfect!
--I'm going to play so much Wii!  I wonder if Paris will come over for some Mario Kart?
--It'd be so ironic if I Netflixed Shia LaBeouf's Disturbia!  Tagline: A teen living under house arrest becomes convinced his neighbor is a serial killer.
--Oh, God!  I hope my neighbor's not a serial killer!  

1 comment:

  1. I know! House arrest for these high profile people is so absurd! I don't think they are allowed to go online so that would be a little bit of a downer, but still! I'd take house arrest if I had a staff of people working for me, a beautiful house and a pool! I mean, come on!

    ReplyDelete