Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day/Welcome to The Jill Dobson Show!

The Jill Dobson Show is on a Memorial Day hiatus.  Please enjoy this previously aired episode, and remember to honor our troops today.
----- ----- ----- -----
Welcome to The Jill Dobson Show!  As I wait for the network executives to someday greenlight my very own talk show on TV... I'll do a little blog version of my dream show right here.  Stay tuned for the following segments, and much, much more!
Talk Show Hopeful: The ups and downs in my lifelong quest to become a talk-show host, from guest-host gigs on Red Eye to high-level meetings (OK, one 5-minute audition) with the folks at E!
The Host Chat: While Regis shares funny stories about hanging with Don Rickles, I'll share my latest tales of hobnobbing, hijinks and, more often than not, humiliation!

Jill Dobson Guest-Hosts Red Eye


Favorite Things: As I reveal the coolest tech, beauty and home products, your favorite Oprah segment lives on... except without Oprah, without any TV airtime, and without the free giveaways.  Hey, I'm doing the best I can here!
Ask Jill: An unapologetic rip-off of the "Ask Wendy" segment on The Wendy Williams Show.  Ask my advice on friendship, dating and work... and I'll give you a solution to all your problems, in one 15-second soundbite!
Casting Call: While I applaud Ellen, Oprah, Rachael and Chelsea for going it alone, I'd prefer to work with a co-host.  As I write about my favorite funny guys (and gals!) from the New York comedy scene, the Chicago improv world, and beyond... YOU can help me pick my dream co-host!
Fashion Fix: The ladies of The View share their wardrobe secrets on their website each day.  I'll share my TV-worthy fashions too (but only on the days I manage to get out of my pj's).  

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I would DEFINITELY watch that show!!!

    ReplyDelete